Friday, March 16, 2012

Bellevue Botanical Gardens Holiday Lights

Bellevue Botanical Gardens 2 phnpicIMAG0024IMAG0030IMAG0037IMAG0011IMAG0013IMAG0012
Bellevue Botanical Gardens Holiday Lights, I didn't get around to sharing these earlier - but the are so lovely.  These are just a few pictures from our annual holiday trip to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens in December 2011.  The lights are SO lovely and most (or all?) are now LED which is a lot more environmentally-friendly. 

I've looked closely at the light displays and many of them are not at all hard to make.  Every year I swear that I am going to make a few of the flower-shapes for my own yard, but I never get around to it.  I guess for now, I'll just have to make do with visiting the Garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave me a message here!