Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New World Globe Lampshades Coming Soon!

During this 4-day weekend (thank you to our school district for the extended holiday!), I've been happily working away in my workroom (aka the garage).  I did take Saturday off to go to the Seattle Gift Show (see previous post).  While working in the workroom, I had to finally turn on the space-heater in order to work down there though - brrrrr it gets cold down there (it's been so cold that my faithful dog Sophie isn't willing to keep me company down there when I'm working). Thankfully the space heater works pretty well because trying to do detail-work with cold, stiff fingers just wasn't working well.
Ready to sell

A work in progress
Part of my work has been to reorganize my work-spaces.  I'm happy to say that I've actually managed to purge a good deal of items and that they will be heading off to Ebay, Etsy, or Goodwill soon (hooray!). Sending unwanted items off for others to enjoy makes me happy because not only am I recycling, but I've managed to clear a whole shelf for me to fill up with other things (which won't be hard to do).

The remainder of my time has been spent on project development and production.  I'm happy to say that I've launched 1 new product that seems to have generated a bit of buzz...my Coffee Belts (see the previous post).  I also have some new hairclips and necklace pendants that I've been working on and should be ready for listing on Etsy when I get the chance.  I've also had several people interested in other World Globe Lampshades, so I've been busy working on them.  I have 1 ready to sell on Etsy and 2 more in production that should be ready soon.  So many things to make!  I LOVE IT!!
This is also almost ready to sell!

 I should have pictures up on Flickr or Pinterest soon.
Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave me a message here!