Sunday, January 20, 2013

Seattle Gift Show and Coffee Belts

What a great day at the Seattle Gift Show!  Lots of interesting booths and great ideas.  I met a couple of wonderful people too!  BIG thanks to Kristen Norman of Sydney Designs, Michelle of Attic Journals, and to Susan Wolfe of Rainbow Connection!!  You ladies were extremely inspirational!!   A big thank you to my friend Shelby of www.10redpapayas.com - you made the day a real joy!
I certainly learned a lot today and you ladies have given me a lot of information to think about.



To the vendors and customers who expressed interest in my Coffee Belts, I will have a few available in my Etsy store ReCoveredTreasures4U by tomorrow.  Thank you for your interest and your patience!































No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave me a message here!