Tuesday, May 21, 2013

North Bend and Bothell Country Village Farmer's Markets!

Hi All!!

I am SO excited!  I received confirmations that I have been accepted to be a vendor at the North Bend, WA Farmer's Market and the Bothell Country Village Farmer's Market!

 
I will be appearing at the Bothell Country Village Farmer's Market the 1st Friday of each of the months that it's open (June-October).  They are open from 12pm-6pm and are located in Bothell's Country Village, 23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA  98021.



And,I will be appearing at the North Bend Farmer's Market the 3rd Thursday of June, July, and August. They are open from 4pm-8pm and are located in the heart of North Bend, WA - at Si View Park, 400 SE Orchard Drive (98045).

Please stop by and say hello, I would love the chance to meet you!  I'd love your opinion on my booth set-up and decorations.  

And if you stop by my booth, feel free to enter the drawing for a fabulously, stylish, (and eco-friendly) Coffee Belt!  (Similar to one of the Coffee Belts pictured here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave me a message here!