Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 Holiday Bazaars

Me at my little table at Smith Elementary
Hi Everyone!

I am so thrilled to have been able to participate in a variety of holiday bazaars this year!  I was at the Eastlake Holiday Bazaar, the Tahoma Holiday Bazaar, the Skyline Holiday Bazaar, the Smith Elementary Holiday Bazaar, and the Carson Elementary Holiday Bazaar.

 I have one more left to do - the Swedish Medical Center (at the Issaquah Highlands) Holiday Craft Show - which is this Thursday and Friday from 9am to 4pm (although I will only be there Friday).  

A BIG thank-you to all of the people who stopped by my booths this holiday season!!

My booth at Tahoma High
I had such a great time talking with all of you - especially the kiddos at the elementary schools (it was so much fun watching them trying to decide what presents to buy their families).  I really appreciate everyone's support and the wonderful feedback I received!
My Booth at Skyline High School Bazaar

If you get the chance, stop by Swedish Medical Center in Issaquah this Friday and say hello!  

Thanks again and Best Wishes for you and your families this holiday season!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - please leave me a message here!